The Best Of Richard Clayderman (Folio)
‘The Best Of Richard Clayderman – Folio‘ is a collection of more than 20 of Richard Clayderman’s most well known pieces arranged for piano.
Clayderman’s romantic Piano solos and irresistible melodies have enchanted audiences and Piano fans for many years, and this book of Piano solos features his best-loved melodies, as well as transcriptions of of his own reworkings of popular classics.
This book is specially produced with Lay-Flat pages that are designed to sit easily at the Piano, and is also available as a kindle version.
‘Don’t Cry For Me Argentina’, ‘Eléana’, ‘Clare De Lune’, ‘Pathetique’ and ‘All By Myself’.
1. All By Myself (Carmen / Rachmaninov)
2. All I Ask Of You (Webber / Hart / Stilgoe)
3. Always There / Anyone Can Fall In Love (May / Osbourne / Black)
5. Badinere (Bach - Arranged by Régis Dupré)
6. Clare Du Lune (Debussy)
7. Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Webber / Rice)
8. Blue Rondo A La Turque (Brubeck)
10. La Vraie Musique De L'Amour (Paul de Senneville)
11. Les Derniers Jours D'Anastasia (Paul de Senneville / Jean Baudlot)
12. Sonate Pathetique (Beethoven)
13. Nocturne in E? Major, Opus 9, N° 2 (Chopin)
14. Eléana (Paul de Senneville)
15. Piano Concerto N° 1 B? Minor, Opus 23 (Tchaikovsky)
16. Piano Concerto In C Major 'Elvira Madigan' (Mozart)
17. Strangers In the Night (Singleton / Snyder / Kaempfert)
18. Theme From 'The Bretts' (Cullen / McKay)
19. Lady In Red / Take My Breath Away (de Burgh) / (Whitlock/Moroder)
20. Yesterday (Lennon / McCartney)